Training & Education
CHCACT is proud to offer
Training & Education!
CHCACT Training & Education is here to help you grow your career and improve your skills. CHCACT will be offering a wide variety of trainings that will cover all facets of health center operations, staff development, leadership, as well as other areas. Classes will be held via a virtual classroom setting as well as in person sessions.
Please check out our current courses below.
Currently Scheduled Offerings:
|Motivational Interviewing 101||05/06/2021||1.25hrs||Free|
|How to Boost Customer Loyalty||05/11/2021||2hrs||$99|
|Successfully Managing the Challenging Employee||06/03/2021||2hrs||$99|
- Attitude & Resiliency; Creating Possibilities
- Behavioral Interviewing: Hiring the "Right Person for the Right Job"
- Basic Life Support Training
- Building Relationships & Rapport
- Communication for Success
- Data Literacy 101 (6-part series)
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Identifying and Understanding Your Unique CliftonStrengths
- Transitioning From Team Member to Team Manager
All of the above courses are available upon request as well, and can be offered for your group as virtual sessions, or may be delivered in-person at a Health Center site.
If you don't see what you are looking for please contact us.