Training & Education
CHCACT is proud to offer
Training & Education!
CHCACT Training & Education is here to help you grow your career and improve your skills. CHCACT will be offering a wide variety of trainings that will cover all facets of health center operations, staff development, leadership, as well as other areas. Classes will be held via a virtual classroom setting as well as in person sessions.
Please check out our current courses below.
Click on the below links to read more about the training and for registration.
- Making Customer Service a Reality: Creating a Culture of Customer Service - October 15th, 2020
- UDS Uniform Data Systems - October 27th & 29th and November 4th & 6th
- Motivational Interviewing - November 13th, 2020
- Essential Skill for Supervisors: Team Member to Team Manager - November 18th, 2020
- Building Relationships & Rapport - December 3rd, 2020
- Giving and Receiving Feedback - December 9th, 2020 - Registration coming soon