UCFS is currently seeking a Family Medicine physician to provide patient centered medical care to clients and families of all ages in accordance with standards of professional ethics and practice, NCQA guidelines, AMA standards of care, WWBH hospital privileging standards, and UCFS policies and procedures.
Essential Responsibilities –
- Meets documentation standards; analyzes records, reports, test results or examination information to diagnose patient medical condition; ensures patient communication with clinical findings, recommendations and treatment plans.
- Provides continuity of care for clients and families through participation in on-call rotation; when appropriate, provides care in the acute care setting in which one has admitting privileges and provides back up coverage for other primary care providers.
- Makes referrals and follows up on education, counseling and self-care management strategies.
- Ensures that special and holistic needs of clients/families are met through utilizing preventive health screening, treating common health problems, referring to specialists, utilization of primary care team members and other providers of care (i.e., dental behavioral health etc.), participating in interdisciplinary case conferencing and collaborating with other departments within UCFS and the community.
- Identifies and responds to potential and/or high-risk situations inclusive of notification of such agencies as Department of Elderly Affairs, Department of Children and Families as appropriate; participates in the development of health risk management protocols.
- Participates in the organizational plan for clinical operations, including but not limited to, identification of activities designed to respond to community health need, epidemiological trends, access issues, etc.
UCFS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes –
- medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with an employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- company-paid life and disability insurance
- generous paid time off (holidays, vacation, floating holidays, sick time)
- flexible schedules
- competitive salaries
- National Health Services Corp. Loan Repayment
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Doctoral Degree (MD or DO)
- Valid DEA License
- BLS & ACLS
- Strong background in community and public health preferred
UCFS does not just welcome diversity, we celebrate it! We strive for diversity throughout our organization to reflect and represent the communities we serve. UCFS is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. BIPOC candidates are encouraged to apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Employment at UCFS is contingent upon the successful candidate’s compliance with the agency’s Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.