Nurse COVID-19 Community Coordinator
Provide operational and clinical support to Community COVID-19 global health pandemic response efforts including COVID-19 testing and vaccinations UCFS patients, employees and the community at large. Coordinate all aspects of the UCFS’ Community COVID-19 Testing Program, additional pandemic response activities and perform community nursing services during testing events
To assess and identify patient needs to ensure that safety and high-quality care is provided through nursing interventions, supervision of staff, education, patient advocacy and coordination of services with a specific focus on COVID-19. Full-time M-F weekends and evenings.
- Provide implementation of all logistical aspects of planning, scheduling, performing COVID-19 Testing and vaccinations including follow up notification activities;
- Coordinate, oversee and participate on-site and community pop up testing for COVID-19.
- Administer Flu shots, COVID-19 tests, medications, injections, and vaccinations per facility protocols.
- Report and track of COVID-19 positive patients, tests performed at the clinic and off site, and determining areas of need for testing.
- Report testing counts to funders and reconcile payments for services provided.
- Remain up to date on local, state and federal guidelines for COVID-19.
- Commitment to patient centered service provision and functional teams creating and inclusive and participative culture and work environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School degree and LPN training course.
- One to three years of experience in a healthcare setting. Prior experience in ambulatory care strongly preferred
UCFS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) plan with an employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance. We also offer generous paid time off, flexible schedules, National Health Services Corp. Loan Repayment, Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program and competitive salaries.
UCFS is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Registered Nurse Licensed to practice in the State of Connecticut with at least (3-4) years’ experience
How to Apply
Please go the UCFS web page to apply www.ucfs.org
Link: Job & Application Details
United Community and Family Services