Sign On Bonus: $7,000.00
UCFS is looking for candidates who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others! We are currently seeking a HYBRID full-time Early Childhood Clinician to provide intensive, home-based intervention with children, age birth through five, and their caregivers by working to strengthen the caregiver-child relationship by facilitating play and improving the caregiver’s capacity to reflect on the meaning of the child’s behaviors. The clinician will receive comprehensive training in the Child First model, Child-Parent Psychotherapy (CPP), Circle of Security, and developmental trauma.
This position requires in-home visits within Windham County.
Essential Responsibilities –
- Provide in-home clinical assessment and client-centered care consistent with quality standards of care including evidence-based practices that result in improved health outcomes for clients.
- Manage and monitor individual productivity through weekly monitoring of short-term and long-term goals.
- Maintain documentation standards (inclusive of proficiency with electronic documentation) for all records required by agency licensees and payer sources such as DCF, DMHAS, CT-BHP, and Medicaid within a timely fashion.
- Participate in clinical supervision, and maintain open lines of communication with supervisor and support staff, and coordinate treatment with psychiatrists; work actively toward obtaining professional licensure
- Coordinate services with relevant providers involved in a given case within and outside of UCFS (e.g. school personnel, Department of Children and Families, courts, etc.) and support continued collaboration with other providers.
- Master’s degree (MA, MFT, MSW)
- This position is open to both experienced clinicians and new graduates
- CT State Licensure eligible for LCSW, LMFT, LPC
- Strong computer skills including effective use EPIC (our electronic health record system)
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English preferred with pay differential offered
- All employees at UCFS are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19
UCFS is committed to the professional development of our clinicians through:
- Weekly clinical supervision towards licensure hours
- Training and development opportunities to include free access to in house training and a yearly stipend for use towards trainings not offered at UCFS to earn CEU’s.
- Team meetings and case collaboration
- UCFS prides itself in utilizing a supportive team approach to include interdepartmental collaboration to help better serve our communities.
- Promoting self-care for our employees including an Employee Assistance Program
UCFS offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Flexible hybrid schedules
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off including 3 weeks vacation, 5 floating holidays, paid company holidays and 10 sick days each year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer contribution
- Paid life and disability insurance
UCFS does not just welcome diversity, we celebrate it! We strive for diversity throughout our organization to reflect and represent the communities we serve. UCFS is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. BIPOC candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
United Community and Family Services