UCFS is looking for candidates who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others! We are currently seeking a full-time (40hr) Dentist to provide comprehensive general dental and oral health services to patients of all ages.
- Provide comprehensive dental examination, diagnoses, and treatment planning for all patients within the normal Standards of Care for the profession of Dentistry with emphasis on patient education and prevention.
- Provide comprehensive dental treatment such as restorative dentistry, endodontic therapy, space maintenance, fixed and removable prosthetics, and oral surgery.
- Participate in the Multi-disciplinary evaluations by providing dental assessments of foster children in the pediatric clinic as needed.
- Perform oral examinations at 1 year old physical appointments in Pediatrics.
- Comply with OSHA infection control procedures and follows CDC guidelines.
- Consult by phone with other health professionals (dentists, specialists, physicians, and pharmacists) and make appropriate referrals when necessary.
- Support integrated care within the Health Center, referring to other services internally when indicated.
- Assist in the training of dental assisting students, and new/existing dental staff.
- Keep and maintain records relating to all professional services rendered; prepare and attend to all reports, claims, and correspondence necessary or appropriate for referral or as requested by other health care providers.
- Participate in the on-call emergency coverage.
- D.M.D. or D.D.S. degree from accredited school of dentistry
- 2 years clinical experience; post residency preferred, but not required
- Current CT State Dental License, in good standing
- All employees at UCFS are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19
UCFS offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Flexible hybrid schedules
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off including 3 weeks vacation, 5 floating holidays, paid company holidays and 10 sick days each year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer contribution
- Paid life and disability insurance
- National Health Services Corp. Loan Repayment
UCFS does not just welcome diversity, we celebrate it! We strive for diversity throughout our organization to reflect and represent the communities we serve. UCFS is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. BIPOC candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
United Community and Family Services