UCFS is looking for candidates who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others! We are currently seeking a full-time Clinician to provide clinical services for individuals, children and families, couples or groups of all ages regarding behavioral, substance abuse, psychiatric or emotional issues through the development and implementation of clinical assessments, treatment plans and discharge plans.
- Provide clinical assessment and treatment client centered care consistent with quality standards of care including evidence based practices that result in improved health outcomes for clients.
- Assess level of risk and appropriate level of care with routine and emergency clients of all ages who may present in crisis with complex and long term mental health and/or substance abuse issues.
- Provide on-call support on site during hours of operation for connected and non-connected clients. Includes, but is not exclusive to: arranging for referrals to other levels of care or emergency response, reporting suspected child abuse/neglect to DCF, adhering to legal and ethical guidelines for standards of care.
- Participate in clinical supervision, and maintain open lines of communication with supervisor and support staff, and coordinate treatment with psychiatrists; work actively toward obtaining professional licensure
- Coordinate services with relevant providers involved in a given case within and outside of UCFS (e.g. school personnel, Department of Children and Families, courts, etc.) and support continued collaboration with other providers.
- Master’s degree (MA, MFT, MSW)
- This position is open to both experienced clinicians and new graduates
- CT State Licensure eligible for LCSW, LMFT, LPC
- Strong computer skills including effective use EPIC (our electronic health record system)
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English preferred with pay differential offered
- All employees at UCFS are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19
UCFS is committed to the professional development of our clinicians through:
- Weekly clinical supervision towards licensure hours
- Training and development opportunities to include free access to in house training and a yearly stipend for use towards trainings not offered at UCFS to earn CEU’s.
- Team meetings and case collaboration
- Opportunity to develop groups with all populations with a focus on supporting you to reach your professional goals
- Opportunities to be trained in specialty areas to include: ARC, TFCBT, MATCH, Treatment of Disordered Eating and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- UCFS prides itself in utilizing a supportive team approach to include interdepartmental collaboration to help better serve our communities.
- Promoting self-care for our employees including an Employee Assistance Program
UCFS offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Flexible hybrid schedules
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off including 3 weeks vacation, 5 floating holidays, paid company holidays and 10 sick days each year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer contribution
- Paid life and disability insurance
- National Health Services Corp. Loan Repayment
UCFS does not just welcome diversity, we celebrate it! We strive for diversity throughout our organization to reflect and represent the communities we serve. UCFS is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. BIPOC candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
United Community and Family Services