The successful applicant will provide a broad range clinical outpatient services for individuals, families, couples or groups of all ages regarding psychological, behavioral or emotional problems through the development and implementation of clinical assessment and clinical treatment plans. On call support may be on site during hours of operation for connected and non-connected clients. full time some evenings required.
- Provide clinical assessment and treatment client centered care consistent with quality standards of care including evidence based practices that result in improved health outcomes for clients.
- Manage and monitor individual productivity through weekly monitoring of short-term and long-term goals.
- Maintain documentation standards (inclusive of proficiency with electronic documentation) for all records required by agency licensees and payer sources such as DCF, DMHAS, CT-BHP, and Medicaid within a timely fashion.
- Assess level of risk and appropriate level of care with routine and emergency clients of all ages who may present in crisis with complex and long term mental health and/or substance abuse issues.
- Provide on- call support on site during hours of operation for connected and non-connected clients. Includes, but is not exclusive to: arranging for referrals to other levels of care or emergency response, reporting suspected child abuse/neglect to DCF, adhering to legal and ethical guidelines for standards of care.
- Participate in clinical supervision, and maintain open lines of communication with supervisor and support staff, and coordinate treatment with psychiatrists; work actively toward obtaining professional licensure
- Coordinate services with relevant providers involved in a given case within and outside of UCFS (e.g. school personnel, Department of Children and Families, courts, etc.) and support continued collaboration with other providers.
Licensing supervision provided. Our Clinicians are provided an encouraging and collaborative team environment. Training provided for orientation and onboarding, evidence-based models, and CEU training.
UCFS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) plan with 8.5% employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance. We also offer generous paid time off, flexible schedules, National Health Services Corp. Loan Repayment, Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program and competitive salaries.
- Master’s degree MA, MS, MFT or LMSW with license eligibility required
- Minimum one year of related experience post Master’s degree
- Ability to provide for strength based, client centered service delivery with a culturally diverse client base
- Current CT State Licensure strongly preferred: LCSW, LMFT or LPC
- Bilingual preferred
How to Apply
Please apply on the career page on UCFS.org.
Link: Job & Application Details
United Community and Family Services