UCFS is looking for candidates who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others! We are currently seeking a full-time Outpatient Behavioral Health Supervisor to provide clinical services for individuals, children and families, couples or groups of all ages regarding behavioral, substance abuse, psychiatric or emotional issues through the development and implementation of clinical assessments, treatment plans and discharge plans.
- Supervise daily operations, output and staff; monitor scheduling, workflow, quality, productivity and attendance; conduct all personnel actions such as interviewing, training, performance appraisal, coaching/counseling and related; serve as the communications link for your staff within UCFS, with funding source and all others; administer BHS & UCFS policies & procedures; resolve obstacles & challenges.
- Provide ongoing clinical oversight and supervision, and be available 24/7 for staff consultation & crisis intervention, referrals, training or other; organize and lead clinical team meetings; review counseling/clinical interventions, mandated record keeping; treatment episodes & progress, and therapeutic treatment plans; monitor team performance on achievement of approved outcome standards and related other.
- Provide clinical assessment and treatment client centered care consistent with quality standards of care including evidence based practices that result in improved health outcomes for clients.
- Manage and monitor individual productivity through weekly monitoring of short-term and long-term goals.
- Maintain documentation standards (inclusive of proficiency with electronic documentation) for all records required by agency licensees and payer sources such as DCF, DMHAS, CT-BHP, and Medicaid within a timely fashion.
- Keep abreast of current trends and clinical practices, including evidence based practices to provide for BHS future implementation; may involve research, analysis, development of recommended implementation plan, including model sustainability with fidelity.
- Masters degree in social work, marriage and family therapy, and/or psychology, or PhD in Psychology
- A minimum of 5-years of related experience, to include at least 3-years in a supervisory capacity
- Current certification as a Connecticut LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or Licensed Psychologist
- Valid Connecticut drivers license is required
- All employees at UCFS are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19
UCFS is committed to the professional development of our clinicians through:
- Weekly clinical supervision towards licensure hours
- Training and development opportunities to include free access to in house training and a yearly stipend for use towards trainings not offered at UCFS to earn CEU’s.
- Team meetings and case collaboration
- Opportunity to develop groups with all populations with a focus on supporting you to reach your professional goals
- Opportunities to be trained in specialty areas to include: ARC, TFCBT, MATCH, Treatment of Disordered Eating and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- UCFS prides itself in utilizing a supportive team approach to include interdepartmental collaboration to help better serve our communities.
- Promoting self-care for our employees including an Employee Assistance Program
UCFS offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Flexible hybrid schedules
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off including 3 weeks vacation, 5 floating holidays, paid company holidays and 10 sick days each year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer contribution
- Paid life and disability insurance
- National Health Services Corp. Loan Repayment
UCFS does not just welcome diversity, we celebrate it! We strive for diversity throughout our organization to reflect and represent the communities we serve. UCFS is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. BIPOC candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
United Community and Family Services