UCFS is seeking Clinicians to join our Community Based and Outpatient Behavioral Health Team at our locations across Eastern Connecticut! These positions will provide a broad range clinical outpatient services for individuals, families, couples or groups of all ages regarding psychological, behavioral or emotional problems through the development and implementation of clinical assessment and clinical treatment plans.
UCFS is located in beautiful Southeastern Connecticut. Our location offers central access to New York City, Boston, Massachusetts and Providence, Rhode Island. Our location offers something for everyone such as nightlife with world class restaurants within a short drive and seaside communities within an easy commuting distance and excellent school systems. Our region is also designated as the Last Green Valley recognizing it as a unique national resource.
Joining UCFS means you will be part of the premier community-based organization providing health and human services to individuals and families in Eastern Connecticut. You will be part of a group of dedicated professionals committed to improving the health and wellbeing of the community.
The Qualified candidate will have:
- Master’s degree MA, MS, MFT or LMSW with license eligibility required
- Minimum two years of related experience
- Ability to provide for strength based, client centered service delivery with a culturally diverse client base
- Current CT State Licensure strongly preferred: LCSW, LMFT or LPC
Salary is dependent on experience
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with 8.5% Employer Contribution
- Flexible spending accounts,
- Company-paid life and disability insurance along with
- 3 weeks of paid vacation,
- 11 paid holidays
- 10 sick days
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UCFS1877/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/united-community-&-family-services
How to Apply
United Community and Family Services