Generations Family Health Center, Inc. is a regional community health center covering a thirty seven town rural region in eastern Connecticut with sites located in Willimantic, Danielson, Putnam and Norwich. Our dedicated staff provides a full range of preventative and primary care medical services to all ages including health maintenance of chronic diseases and patient case management, as well as complete dental services at our Willimantic site and through ACROSS THE SMILES mobile dental program operating in the Northeast and Windham service area.
LOCATION: Willimantic, CT (Full-time)
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the Director of IT, this position assists the Director of IT in the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. Create procedures for managing current and future systems deployments. Provide technical advice and troubleshooting support to internal and external customers in need of assistance with their computer hardware, email, antivirus, telephony, software programs, operating systems, database management, and servers.
- Strong PC skills as well as solid experience with Microsoft and Cisco Products
- Experience working in a Healthcare environment
- In depth knowledge of HIPAA security requirements
- Skilled in the configuration and administration of Microsoft Exchange Server and Active Directory
- Skilled in the configuration of Cisco routers, firewalls, switches and phones
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- The willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Ambition and motivation to excel
- A sense of urgency when providing support
- Ability to troubleshoot network wiring
- Skilled knowledge of virtual systems and architecture
- Ability to perform light lifting ~25lbs.
- Vendor Certification (Microsoft, CompTIA or Cisco)
- Technical training, Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Help Desk, Technical Support, or Network Administration Support experience with a strong emphasis in customer service and documentation of tickets.
Generations offers an attractive and competitive salary along with an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability insurance, 403b Savings Plan, 5 weeks Paid time Off, 9 Paid holidays, Employee Wellness Program, Employee assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, (for qualified medical and dependent care expenses), discount on Verizon Wireless phone plans, local gym and BJ’s membership discount.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit cover letter and resume/CV to:
Generations Family Health Center, Inc.,
ATTN: Human Resources
40 Mansfield Ave, Willimantic, CT 06226-1948
FAX: (860) 456-1293 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Candidate screening will begin immediately. Open until filled
Generations Family Health Center is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. AA/EOE
Generations Family Health Center