- Evaluate and document assigned patients for program eligibility according to program criteria.
- Develop a patient-centered care plan every 6 months and/or as major changes occur and complete associated referrals for areas that may include housing, food, transportation, mental health, substance abuse, and pain management.
- Support patients with scheduling lab work, tests and arranging consultations ordered by the medical staff as needed.
- Assist clients with accessing needed pharmaceutical coverage, such as applying for CADAP. Navigating spend down coverage or applying for insurance coverage to ensure continuity of medical care.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in social work from an accredited program; or an associate’s degree in social work from an accredited program; or one (1) year of paid experience in direct service to HIV target population.
- English/Spanish bilingual skills a plus
- Competitive salary
- 100% Premium Free United Healthcare core medical coverage
- 100% Employer Paid Life insurance
- 10 paid holidays annually
- 20 PTO days annually
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.50 – $22.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Loan forgiveness
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- direct service to HIV target population: 1 year (Required)
- , read, and write fluently in Spanish (Preferred)
- current, unrestricted CT Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location
How to Apply
StayWell Health Center