- Provide direct patient care and dental services as trained, licensed, and assigned.
- Assess dental condition and needs of patient using approved patient screening procedures.
- Perform oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending dentist.
- Evaluate overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
- Expose, process and mount radiograph films.
- Ensure all patient records are managed and maintained timely, accurately, and consistent with all HIPAA and related regulations.
- Educate patients in oral hygiene and dental care.
- Improve the oral health of patients through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other dental hygiene related services.
- Assist with or initiate emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
Excellent Benefits: Competitive salary 100% Premium free core United Healthcare medical coverage Employer paid $25,000 life insurance coverage 10 paid holidays annually 20 PTO days annually National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment eligibility up to $50,000 401k Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $62,400.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Waterbury, CT 06706: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Have you successfully completed training at an accredited dental hygienist program?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- professional Dental Hygienist: 1 year (Required)
- certification to administer local anesthesia (Required)
- , unrestricted, CT Registered Dental Hygienist license (Required)
Work Location: One location