The QUEST Coordinator is a 20-hour per week position which is responsible for supporting the work of QUEST (Queer Unity Empowerment Support Team). He/She/They also provide training and consultation to StayWell employees and other community organizations to better meet the needs of the LGBTQ community.
A few examples of this QUEST Coordinator are:
- Organize QUEST meetings, including, taking and disseminating meeting minutes, follow up/research on issues identified at meetings.
- Provide support to QUEST initiatives, including making event arrangements, publicity, outreach
- Identify and catalog existing LGBTQ services
- Prepare all related reports and maintain files and other program records, collect and record required data.
- Attend all required agency trainings and those necessary for specific job requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a medical or human service field, preferred. Candidate may be considered prior to graduation.
- Experience working in a medical or social service environment and/or with community organizing activities
- Work well with a diverse population in a non-judgmental and supportive manner.
- Comprehensive and intersectional understanding of the LGBTQ experience highly preferred.
- Valid, unrestricted, driver’s license, reliable automobile and current automobile insurance required.
- Basic computer skills including word and excel required.
The candidate must be available to work occasional evenings and weekends. The applicant will be required to perform their responsibilities at any site within StayWell, or offsite, as needs arise. Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- 80 PTO hours annually
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
How to Apply
StayWell Health Center