StayWell Health Center, a fast-paced community health center, seeks a positive, highly motivated Patient Service Associate who will receive all patients graciously and efficiently. The ideal candidate will have the personal integrity and ability to work with staff and patients in a courteous and helpful manner in person and on the phone.
Some responsibilities of this Patient Service Associate include:
- Delivering a high level of customer service to communicate in a positive, professional and effective manner with clients, staff and external customers.
- Answering incoming calls promptly, assessing the needs of the caller and facilitating resolutions
- Scheduling patients appropriately and accurately utilizing patient messaging systems to confirm, cancel, and reschedule appointments.
- Facilitating patient flow utilizing the practice management system to register, verify visit information, check-in and check-out, and communicate with clinical staff to ensure timely patient visits.
- Explaining financial responsibilities to patients and collects co-payments, payments, and outstanding balances for rendered services.
- Reviewing and managing daily provider schedules to anticipate for back-fill opportunities, scheduling errors, pre-visit patient responsibilities or lab work, demographic updates, insurance eligibility, and co-payments.
- Competitive salary
- No-cost medical coverage
- No-cost life insurance
- Ten (10) paid holidays annually
- 20 PTO days annually
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability)