Fast-paced community health center seeks a positive, highly motivated Outreach & Enrollment Assistance Worker who will provide public outreach and program education to uninsured and underinsured individuals and families within StayWell Health Center and the Greater Waterbury community.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative, dependability, and a high level of professional judgment.
Some responsibilities of this Outreach & Enrollment Assistance Worker include:
- Assist clients, in person and by telephone, with insurance application process and providing required documentation to the CT Department of Social Services and Access Health Connecticut, providing necessary follow up
- Ensure that all aspects of the process from application through post-enrollment have been completed and that the client is able to receive appropriate services
- Provide liaison services to the CT Department of Social Services and Access Health Connecticut, and qualified health plan carriers
- Provide outreach services, including the development and distribution of educational materials for improved and preventative health care
- Provide care coordination services to identified families to reduce barriers to accessing needed care including linking clients to primary care, dental, and behavioral health services throughout StayWell Health Center
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Consistent, reliable transportation required between StayWell sites throughout the Greater Waterbury area, to community outreach events, and to attend trainings outside of Waterbury.
- Competitive salary
- No-cost medical coverage
- No-cost life insurance
- 20 PTO days annually
- Ten (10) paid holidays annually
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.50 per hour
How to Apply
StayWell Health Center