This nurse provides clinical care within the scope of the LPN license. This nurse will be performing billable Annual Wellness Visits for eligible Medicare patients at various sites and will be responsible for scheduling those appointments, documentation of those visits, billing of visits, and making follow up appointments as appropriate.
This nurse will be responsible for evaluation and enrollment of these Medicare patients for inclusion in Chronic Care Management services if appropriate. They will work in conjunction with the patient’s medical providers in scheduling required follow up testing or visits. This nurse will also be required to report any abnormal finding promptly to the medical provider. This position also would require the nurse to assist in the Adult Internal Medicine department.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good decision making and judgement
- Exhibit and maintain a high level of self-motivation
- Exceptional level or organization and prioritization skills
- Multitasking efficiently and safely
- Must be available to work 8-hour shifts between the hours of 8AM and 8PM; some evening and weekend hours are required.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Competitive salary
- No-cost medical coverage
- No-cost life insurance
- 10 paid holidays annually
- 20 PTO days annually
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability)
How to Apply
StayWell Health Center