Fast-paced community health center seeks:
- A positive, caring, and motivated Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who works quickly and efficiently and is able to multi-task well. The successful candidate will demonstrate good reasoning and decision-making skills.
- LPN must be comfortable with direct patient care “floating” to pediatrics, adult medicine and Women’s Health (OB/ GYN).
- Making referrals, renewing prescriptions, taking health histories and vital signs are a few of the responsibilities of this nurse.
- Prior community health care experience preferred; willing to train qualified/motivated candidate.
- Travel to StayWell sites in Waterbury and Naugatuck is required.
- Must be available to work 8-hour shifts between the hours of 8AM and 8PM; some evening and weekend hours are required.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Competitive salary
- No-cost medical coverage
- No-cost life insurance
- 10 paid holidays annually
- 20 PTO days annually
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.50 – $25.50 per hour
How to Apply
StayWell Health Center