- a bilingual English/Spanish Licensed Clinical Social Work responsible for clinical service provision to adult patients within the Department of Behavioral Health.
Some responsibilities include of this LCSW Behavioral Health Clinician include:
- Providing initial behavioral health evaluation with adults in an outpatient clinic
- Performing assessment utilizing current DSM diagnostic criteria, evaluation including psychosocial assessment, and mental status exams for adults
- Identifying patient problems; completing Initial and Master Treatment Plans to ensure that patients receive evidence-based treatment
- Case presentation within multidisciplinary clinical team meetings
- Conducting direct and individual psycho-educational and psychosocial therapy
- Utilizing telehealth technologies as appropriate to provide care to clients.
- Documenting findings and progress toward patient goal attainment
- Providing appropriate discharge planning and continuity of care in conjunction with a Behavioral Health Case Management team
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- No Weekends
- No After Hours or On-Call
- Newly hired Spanish-Speaking LCSWs will receive a $1,500 retention incentive upon successful training and completed credentialing, if they remain in good standing for six (6) consecutive months from their hire date.
- Competitive salary starting $62,000 – $72,000 commensurate with experience
- 100% Premium Free United Healthcare Core medical coverage for employees and their eligible dependents
- 100% Premium Free $50,000 life insurance
- 10 paid holidays annually
- 25 PTO days annually
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,000 – $72,000 annually
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
All employees, patients, clients, and visitors are required to wear a mask. COVID-19 Vaccine required.
- Master’s (Required)
- relative Adult Social Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- unrestricted CT DPH LCSW license (Required)
- unrestricted CPR & First Aid Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location