Seeking a Financial-Purchasing Coordinator who will assist in coordinating special projects and/or reporting requirements of a moderate to highly skilled nature. The successful candidate will prepare and process the Center’s bank reconciliation functions, coordinate Center’s office supply purchasing and overall procurement functions under the direction of the CFO and Controller to ensure compliance with established Center’s policies and procedures, state, federal OMB procurement requirements, and federal Notice of Grant Award requirements.
Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
- Review and prepare timely monthly bank reconciliation for StayWell; notify Accounting Manager and Controller of any discrepancies
- Manage and maintain inventory and fixed assets systems with timeliness and accuracy in FAS1000; issue inventory labels
- Review, prepare, and post all journal entries into general ledge related to commercial loans, rent receivable, and all cash receipts in a timely and accurate manner prior to month end close.
- Assist Controller and Accounting Manager in coordinating data gathering and compiling for various reporting to include, but not limited to UDS data information, annual mandatory audits, data statistical reporting, cash receipt analysis, preparation of semi-annual claims report, and inventory reporting
- The Financial-Purchasing Coordinator will be responsible for the ordering of office supplies / equipment / furniture and weekly issuance of Purchase Order numbers to all completed and approved internal Purchase Requisitions while adhering and enforcing Center’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Coordinate procurement compliance of the decentralized purchasing team to ensure education and adherence to established policies and procedures, state, federal OMB, and federal Notice of Grant Award requirements.
- Manage and oversee all milestones of tenant invoice process for all leases. Calculate rent supplemental annually per lease agreement
- Perform periodic internal office supply inventory audit on all disposable office supplies, copier, printer, and credit card supplies for all sites. Replenish as needed via Purchase Requisition process
- Maintain and manage the Center’s Cell Phone Stipend Agreements and tracking form
- Assist with annual budget and A133 audit as assigned or needed
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Associate’s degree in Accounting required.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Windows environment, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and internet
- Must exhibit outstanding attention to detail
- Confidential financial support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy
- Proven problem solving, ability to work with multiple deadlines and multiple priorities
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to work in a changing, fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Exceptional level of organization, analyzation, and prioritization skills
- Competitive salary
- 100% Premium Free core medical coverage; UnitedHealthcare
- 100% Premium Free $25,000 life insurance
- 10 paid holidays annually
- 20 PTO days annually
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability)
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply
StayWell Health Center