StayWell Health Center, a Federally Qualified Community Health Center, seeks a full-time 40-hour Family Support Provider.
This Family Support Provider will work directly with families conducting in-home visits using an evidence-based curriculum to enhance parenting skills and teach families about child development (prenatal through age 5).
Some responsibilities of this Family Support Provider include:
- Assist families in accessing additional services from community resources, along with maintaining collaborative relationships with primary care providers and community services in order to help families address any challenges.
- Schedule and complete weekly home visit appointments for assigned case load according to protocol or direction from supervisor.
- Participate in meetings regarding case planning and referral to further services.
- Provide case management, support, and education during home visits as appropriate.
- Adhere to funder and program deadlines as instructed in regards to paperwork and procedures, including conducting developmental screenings of child.
Some Requirements of this Family Support Provider include:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Social Service experience is greatly preferred.
- Consistent, reliable transportation required between StayWell sites throughout the Greater Waterbury area, to home visits, community outreach events, and to attend trainings outside of Waterbury.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) necessary
- May require some evening hours
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred; written and verbal fluency.
- Competitive salary
- 100% Premium Free United Healthcare Medical core coverage
- Employer paid $25,000 life insurance coverage
- Ten (10) paid holidays annually
- 20 PTO days annually
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.50 – $20.00 per hour
COVID-19 vaccinations mandated
PPE required and provided
How to Apply
StayWell Health Center