StayWell Health Care, a federally qualified health center, is looking for a part-time or full-time Dentist to provide comprehensive dental care and treatment to patients.
Some of the responsibilities of this Dentist include:
- Provide routine and emergency dental services, including diagnosis and treatment plans, restorative, periodontal, fixed prosthetics, removable prosthetics, endodontics, pediatric, and oral surgery procedures.
- Initiate and interpret x-ray and lab studies.
- Administer and prescribe anesthetics and medications.
- Conduct follow-up patient care; refer patients for specialty care as appropriate
- Demonstrate high level of knowledge, skills, abilities, and competency in the practice of dentistry and associated charting requirements.
- Utilize computers including Dental Health Record efficiently.
- Actively participate in community dental programs.
- Exercise professional judgment in the performance of services provided consistent with the organization’s policies and the standards of the dental profession.
- Competitive salary
- 100% premium free medical coverage
- Employer paid $25,000 life insurance coverage
- Ten (10) paid holidays annually
- Twenty (25) PTO days annually
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment eligibility up to $50,000
- 401k for eligible employees
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability) available
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $140,000.00 – $185,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- unrestricted CT DPH Dentist License (Required)
- DEA license and CT Controlled Substance license (Required)
Work Location: One location
How to Apply
StayWell Health Center