StayWell Health Care, a federally qualified health center, is looking for a full-time Dentist to provide comprehensive dental care and treatment to patients.
Some of the responsibilities of this Dentist include:
- Provide routine and emergency dental services, including diagnosis and treatment plans, restorative, periodontal, fixed prosthetics, removable prosthetics, endodontics, pediatric, and oral surgery procedures.
- Initiate and interpret x-ray and lab studies.
- Administer and prescribe anesthetics and medications.
- Conduct follow-up patient care; refer patients for specialty care as appropriate
- Demonstrate high level of knowledge, skills, abilities, and competency in the practice of dentistry and associated charting requirements.
- Utilize computers including Dental Health Record efficiently.
- Actively participate in community dental programs.
- Exercise professional judgment in the performance of services provided consistent with the organization’s policies and the standards of the dental profession.
- unrestricted CT DPH Dentist License (Required)
- DEA license and CT Controlled Substance license (Required)
- FQHC experience preferred
- Remote interview process available
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Plastic shields at front desk
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Competitive salary
- No-cost medical coverage
- No-cost life insurance
- Ten (10) paid holidays annually
- Twenty (25) PTO days annually
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness for eligible applicants
- 401k for eligible employees
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability) available
How to Apply
Please submit your current CV to HR@StayWellHealth.org.
Company’s Facebook page:
StayWell Health Center