|POSITION TITLE||REPORTS TO|
|Database / Marketing Coordinator||Executive Director|
|Full-Time, 40 hours||80% remote – 20% required in office|
|SITES AFFECTED:||Last Reviewed Date:|
|1389 West Main Street||By: Department Director|
The organizational Unite Us Database / Marketing Coordinator will effectively build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and potential users, current network users and Partnership staff. Ability to develop an existing innovative clinical / community integrated network database through recruitment and training of new users, ongoing support and liaison with Unite Us representatives, and development of Tableau reporting features are key functions of this position. The Database / Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the management and integrity of the data in Unite Us for the Partnership and success is hinged upon expansion of network users. Additionally, the position deploys marketing strategies in social media and graphic messaging to better demonstrate the impact that GWHP is having through its interventions. It is expected that the duties are divided approximately 50/50.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- 50% of time devoted to ensuring the quality, comprehensiveness, and accuracy of the Unite Us database
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA
- In cooperation with Data Analyst, create monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc reports for internal and external audiences, including performance data and other key metrics
- Create monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc reports for internal and external audiences, including performance data and other key metrics
- Represent GWHP on data-focused community task forces or planning groups, positioning Unite Us as an essential information resource
- Continue development and management of the Unite Us database as it relates to existing and incoming funded projects and initiatives of GWHP
- Works with GWHP team members to assist them with database workflows and assess workflow needs/provide database solutions.
- Working with Unite Us programmers, work to customize database for GWHP programmatic and reporting needs.
- Assess feasibility of integration with existing Electronic Medical Record systems
- Assess strengths and needed improvements related to data collection and database accuracy
- Assist with the transition of data from other databases into Unite Us.
- Work in collaboration with team members to strengthen and Unite Us Waterbury network and partnerships and maximize revenue and growth opportunities through data that demonstrates performance outcomes.
- 50% of time devoted to marketing strategies
- Develop content for vendors
- Grow a modest social media presence that includes Facebook and Instagram
- Period E-news to partners
- Press releases and periodic website updates using a WordPress based site.
- Attend GWHP Committee meetings and deliver/provide outcome reports from Unite Us database
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and two years data analysis or database management experience. Equivalent education/experience in library science, AIRS certification or related fields will be considered.
- Intermediate knowledge of database systems and some experience with creating visually appealing reports from complex Excel-based data
- Experience in interfacing with community partners, recruiting and training users and communicating with database companies helpful
- Prior experience with health and human services and/or information and referral is helpful
- Knowledge of basic marketing strategies, social media platforms and creating content for impact
- Employee is required to be free and clear of signs and symptoms or evidence of communicable diseases that could be expected to be transmitted during the course of normal scheduled work activity at medical, dental, and behavioral health center.
- Receipt of completed Employee Health Certification required biannually including specific immunizations and appropriate frequency as determined by Regulatory Agencies confirming employee has been found to be in adequate mental and physical health and capable of performing their position title.
- Basic Annual Safety Training
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Optimistic outlook, “can do” attitude, innovative and creative approach
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with moderate to large datasets
- Experience with graphics and data presentation software, Canva, Web CMS systems, social media platforms, WordPress
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge of health and social service system structures
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Flexible, able to manage priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality
- Exercises sound and reasoned judgment
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in flexible environments, hybrid/office/remotely
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Regularly required to communicate clearly, in oral and written formats, with others in person, over the phone, and via other methods.
- The employee must be able to transcribe, read extensively, and prepare and analyze data and figures
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to constantly operate a keyboard / computer and other standard office machinery (multi-line telephone, copier, fax server, document scanner as necessary)
- Work may require sitting for long periods of time, stooping, bending, and stretching
- Work is normally performed in a typical/office work environment
- The work environment involves the normal risks and discomforts typical of a community health center.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $57,000.00 – $69,000.00 per year
How to Apply
StayWell Health Center