The Senior Integrated Healthcare Specialist provides clinical and case management services for Adults; in an integrated health care setting that provides primary care, behavioral health and dental services. The Senior Integrated Healthcare Specialist will foster positive working relationships with medical staff, co-workers, clients and external key stakeholders. The Senior Integrated Healthcare Specialist provides leadership, motivation and support to staff, triage, management of referrals, admission and discharge processes for clients, and ensures the integrity of the program model.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS
Doctoral degree in Psychology and at least two years post graduate experience required.
Licensure Requirements for Clinical Positions
Credential(s) Required: Licensed Psychologist in the State of Connecticut
Wheeler provides equitable access to innovative care that improves health, recovery and growth at all stages of life.
Wheeler Clinic offers access to a comprehensive array of benefits, including:
For Good Health
- Anthem Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), with company contribution of $500 per year
- Wellness Programs
- Free annual flu shots
For a Secure Future
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid long-term disability insurance
- 403(b) Plan, with clinic contributions for eligible employees
For Career Advancement
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Training and development opportunities
For Work Life Balance
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling
- Employee discounts at local spa and on cell phone services
Wheeler Clinic is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class. Affirmative-Action Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply