RYAN WHITE PROGRAM DIRECTOR
StayWell Health Center seeks:
a compassionate and professional Ryan White Medical Case Manager to provide comprehensive assessment of basic physical, medical, and psychosocial needs as well as access to HIV ancillary services.
Some responsibilities of this Medical Case Manager will include:
- Evaluate and document assigned patients for program eligibility according to program criteria.
- Develop a patient-centered care plan every 6 months and/or as major changes occur and complete associated referrals for areas that may include housing, food, transportation, mental health, substance abuse, and pain management.
- Support patients with scheduling lab work, tests and arranging consultations ordered by the medical staff as needed.
- Assist clients with accessing needed pharmaceutical coverage, such as applying for CADAP. Navigating spend down coverage or applying for insurance coverage to ensure continuity of medical care.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in social work from an accredited program; or an associate’s degree in social work from an accredited program; or one (1) year of paid experience in direct service to HIV target population.
- English/Spanish bilingual skills a plus
- Competitive salary
- No-cost medical coverage
- No-cost life insurance
- 10 paid holidays annually
- 20 PTO days annually
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability)
How to Apply