Ryan White Program Coordinator
Ryan White Program Coordinator is responsible for meeting requirements of all Ryan White funding, under the supervision of the Program Director
Full Time — 40 Hours
Salary Requirements MUST be Submitted with Resume to be Considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Human Services related field.
- Ability to work sensitively with a variety of cultures/lifestyles.
- Ability to function autonomously as a worker and as a team member on a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Familiarity with local/regional/state and federal health and human service resources.
Significant Functions of the Job
- Oversight of CAREWare data entry and data entry as needed.
- Coordination and completion of quarterly chart audits
- Direct quality improvement for HIV program; facilitate and monitor quality improvement initiatives.
- Attendance at CHWC CQI meetings representing HIV program.
- Monthly telephone calls with Part C Project Officer which includes preparation for calls (narratives, quarterly call templates)
- Monthly communication with Part D Program Director and necessary preparation for communications
- Preparation of data and narratives for Ryan White Services Annual Report, Non-Compete Continuation, Part D Quarterly Program Reports, HIV Supplemental Funding Grant Table
- Monitor Ryan White Program expenditures/budget in collaboration with CFO
- Completion of fiscal year updates (objectives vs. actuals) for Part C and Part D on a biannual basis
- Coordinate all Outreach events
- Research for relevant clinical trials for Ryan White population
- Attendance at Cross Part Collaborative meetings, Part D meetings, CT HIV Planning Consortium meetings
- Maintain relationship between CHWC and CARC
- Development of CHWC to be a full opt-testing site
- Promotion of HIV/AIDS awareness and sensitivity among CHWC staff
- Weekly meetings with HIV Program Director
- Provide HIV Counseling & Testing services as needed
- Other special projects as assigned
Community Health & Wellness Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer