InterCommunity, Inc. is a growing, progressive, non-profit community health center with over 40 years of experience in the community. We’ve been the grateful recipient over the past several years of numerous local and national awards for the innovative services we provide and have just been named a Hartford Courant/Fox CT Top Small Workplace Award winner for the EIGHTH consecutive year!
We are currently recruiting a full time Clinical Team Lead who is accountable for administrative and clinical oversight of programs and independently providing trauma informed clinical services.
- Provides trauma informed clinical services in form of triage, crisis intervention, assessment, individual, group and/or family therapy, screening, treatment planning and referral within a multidisciplinary team and departmental coverage for staff absences
- Completes all required documentation related to client treatment in accordance with established procedures
- Provides coordination of care and referral with other community agencies (i.e. hospitals, emergency rooms, jails, homeless shelters, outpatient programs, etc.) and consults and collaborates with other behavioral/ medical health providers.
- Meets productivity standard for the position and role and/or supports programmatic productivity expectations
- Attendance, participation, and, where appropriate, facilitation in all required departmental staff meetings, all provider meetings, supervision (including peer), and meetings including but not limited to systems feedback, problem solving, and support for development protocols which enhance service delivery.
- Participation in trainings to bring new service delivery options to clinical care (ie EMDR, ART etc)
- Participates in program development (i.e. new groups, new models of treatment , evidence based practices)
- Participates in internal capacity building (i.e. staff embedded in schools, community outreach and education)
- Completes administrative tasks to support programmatic functioning (i.e. audits, productivity reports, coordination with providers, curriculum updates)
- Monitors and evaluates work performed by subordinates, including completion of yearly Performance Evaluations
- Performs related duties as required
*All agency staff are required to attend all mandatory department/agency meetings and trainings*
How to Apply
- Specialized knowledge in Behavioral Health and Alcohol and Drug use Disorders treatment
- Skilled Judgment in Decision Making, and Initiative
- Time Management
- Team work, Collaborative approach to care
- Communication Proficiency
- Organization Skills
Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health discipline from an Accredited University and advanced Licensure in the State of Connecticut as a Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, Psychologist, or Professional Counselor