Under the direction of the Director of Finance, the Grants and Special Projects Manager will identify funding opportunities and oversee proposal development and final submission. The Grants and Special Projects Manager will identify funding from federal, state and private (foundation, corporate, etc…) partners and foster organizational relationships with these partners for future funding opportunities. The Manager will plan and implement public health related projects within the organization and oversee the STICH program, as well as the Public Health intern program. The Grants and Special Projects Manager will foster new community partnerships and collaborations that fit within the strategic priorities of the organization.
Works under the general supervision of the Director of Finance
- Collaboration with organizational leadership and other members of the management team to review funding opportunities, plan and complete proposals.
- Understanding of sources of data both internally available to InterCommunity, Inc. as well as regionally, statewide and nationally
- Oversee grant writing process and ensure timely completion and submission of grant proposals
- Identify new opportunities for funding
- Oversee STICH member, public health interns, and other specialty programs
- Assist in administration of grants and programs
- Cultivate community partnerships and identify new project opportunities
- Other duties as required
How to Apply