REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST (RDH)
A positive, caring, and motivated Registered Dental Hygienist who works quickly and efficiently and is able to multi-task well. The candidate should have good reasoning and decision-making skills.
Some of the responsibilities of this role are:
- Provide direct patient care and dental services as trained, licensed, and assigned.
- Assess dental condition and needs of patient using approved patient screening procedures.
- Perform oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending dentist.
- Evaluate overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
- Expose, process and mount radiograph films.
- Ensure all patient records are managed and maintained timely, accurately, and consistent with all HIPAA and related regulations.
- Educate patients in oral hygiene and dental care.
- Improve the oral health of patients through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other dental hygiene related services.
- Assist with or initiate emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
100% Premium free core United Healthcare medical coverage
Employer paid $25,000 life insurance coverage
10 paid holidays annually
20 PTO days annually
National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment eligibility up to $50,000
Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability)
Job Type: Full-time