Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) Part- or Full-Time $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Fast-paced community health center seeks:
A positive, caring, and motivated Registered Dental Hygienist who works quickly and efficiently and is able to multi-task well. The candidate should have good reasoning and decision-making skills.
Some of the responsibilities of this role are:
- Provide direct patient care and dental services as trained, licensed, and assigned.
- Assess dental condition and needs of patient using approved patient screening procedures.
- Perform oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending dentist.
- Evaluate overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
- Expose, process and mount radiograph films.
- Ensure all patient records are managed and maintained timely, accurately, and consistent with all HIPAA and related regulations.
- Educate patients in oral hygiene and dental care.
- Improve the oral health of patients through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other dental hygiene related services.
- Assist with or initiate emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
Competitive salary, commesurate with experience
Up to $5,000 sign-on / retention incentive; first half payable six months (6) months from start date of employment, and the second half payable six (6) months later (one year from start date of employment). To remain eligible for the incentive, candidate must successfully complete the respective outlined terms with satisfactory attendance and performance and must be continually employed throughout the entire first year of employment.
100% Premium free core United Healthcare medical coverage
Employer paid $50,000 life insurance coverage
10 paid holidays annually
20 PTO days annually
National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment eligibility up to $50,000
Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $62,400.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Primary Care
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Waterbury, CT 06706: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Have you successfully completed training at an accredited dental hygienist program?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- professional Dental Hygienist: 1 year (Required)
- certification to administer local anesthesia (Required)
- , unrestricted, CT Registered Dental Hygienist license (Required)
Work Location: In person
How to Apply