Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford, and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider of primary health services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Psychiatric-Mental Health APRN or PA to provide direct care to Optimus Health Care patients within the Bridgeport service area. Competitive earning potential in addition to salary with productivity incentive, sign on bonus, and additional fringe benefits. Other benefits include generous paid time off and potential student loan repayment.
Essential Functions Include:
- Obtaining complete medical history and physical data on patients
- Determine appropriate diagnostic procedures as needed
- Medication Management
- Order appropriate lab and diagnostic procedures
- Educate patient and families regarding medications, health, and illness protection
- Perform other related work as desired.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certified
- Active CT APRN license
- PMHNP Certification
- Working knowledge of Spanish helpful
- Sign on Bonus
- Competitive compensation plus productivity incentive
- No on-call responsibilities
- Generous Paid time off
- Traditional benefits including Medical & Dental
- CME Time with Stipend
- License, Application, Association and/or professional dues.
- NHSC Student Loan Repayment, if qualify
Working for Optimus:
- OHC provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
- Excellent employer paid benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Optimus and its caring, multi-lingual staff proudly serve our community in a patient-centered environment.
OPTIMUS HEALTH CARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
Optimus Health Care