Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites in Bridgeport, Stamford, and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider or primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are presently recruiting for a dedicated Pediatrician, MD/DO to provide care to our pediatric patient in our Stamford, CT primary care clinic. The Pediatrician will work within a multi-disciplinary team to provide comprehensive care to pediatric patients . This integrated care, Community Health Center seeks a physician who is passionate about treating those in need and working with an underserved population.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities Include:
• Delivers care appropriate for a primary care community health center with multicultural, multilingual patient population.
• Examine, diagnose, and treat patients from birth to early adulthood.
• Acts as primary consultant on all pediatric cases referred by other staff providers of Optimus health Care.
• From time to time, provide in-service training for staff in selected topics in Pediatrics as deemed necessary by the Chief Medical Officer.
• Works under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer who has responsibility for assuring adequate staff coverage and quality care in the department.
• Participates in quality assurance procedures such as audits/peer review.
• Provide supervision to APRN’s and PA’s.
• Assists in internal quality controls audits.
• Provides quality medical care according to the standards established by Optimus Health Care on quality assurance.
• Multispecialty Integrated Care Practice
• 100% Outpatient Setting
• Existing patient base awaits the incoming physician
• Excellent Fringe Benefit & Health Benefits
• Competitive salary plus productivity incentive
• Federal Student Loan Repayment, if eligible
• Location: Close to the coast and less than 1 hour to New York City
• Medical Degree from an accredited Medical School.
• Documented completion of a Residency from an accredited institution specializing in Pediatric Medicine.
• Current Connecticut licensure
• Board Certification or Board Certification within two years of hire
Working for Optimus:
• OHC provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
• Excellent health and welfare benefits
• Competitive Compensation
• Optimus and its caring, multi-lingual staff proudly serve our community in a patient-centered environment.
Optimus Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer