Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford, and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider of primary health services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are currently looking for two Adult Psychiatrists, one to join our Behavioral Health multidisciplinary team in Bridgeport & one to join our Behavioral Health multidisciplinary team in Stamford, to provide Psychiatric Care including evaluations and medication management for a diverse patient base.
About this position:
- Experience and interest working with the substance abuse population helpful.
- Interview, assess, diagnose and treat patients appropriately within the standard of care
- Prescribe psycho -therapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional or behavioral disorders
- Collaborate with other Behavioral Health Professionals to discuss treatment plans and patient progress
- No On-Call Requirements
- 100% Outpatient Service
- MD/DO from an accredited Medical School
- Completion of Residency Program specializing in Psychiatry
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- CT Licensure
Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus performance based incentive & sign on bonus,
- Excellent Health & Welfare Benefits
- CME Days & $ Stipend, Vacation and Sick Time
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Contribution
- FTCA Malpractice Insurance
- NHSC Student Loan Repayment, if eligible
Working for Optimus:
- Optimus Healthcare provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
- We offer excellent employer paid benefits, competitive compensation in a 100% Outpatient Setting.
- Optimus and its caring, multi-lingual staff proudly serve our community in a patient-centered multi-specialty medical home.
- We are close to the coast and to New York City,
Optimus is an Equal Opportunity Employer