Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford, Stratford and Milford, CT. We are the largest provider of primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are presently recruiting for an experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to provide Outpatient care to a diverse patient base, treating the adult, child and adolescent populations in our Bridgeport, CT location.
About this Position:
- 100 % Outpatient setting
- Multidisciplinary Team
- Provide evaluations and medication management
- Interest and experience working with a general adult, child, adolescent populations as well as patients with substance abuse issues
- No Required Call
Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and successful completion of an approved Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner program.
- 2-plus years’ experience
- Active CT Licensure or in process
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus, not required
- OHC provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
- Excellent employer paid benefits
- Competitive Compensation Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus performance based incentive
Working for Optimus:
- Optimus Healthcare provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
- We offer excellent health and welfare benefits, competitive compensation in a 100% Outpatient Setting.
- Optimus and its caring, multi-lingual staff proudly serve our community in a patient-centered multi-specialty medical home.
- We are close to the coast and to New York City
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer