Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites in Bridgeport, Stamford, and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider or primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
Our behavioral health department is looking to add an experienced LCSW Therapist to join a dynamic multidisciplinary team. The incoming Licensed Clinical Social Worker will provide a variety of psychosocial services to to the patient population including initial evaluations, treatment planning, and case management. Must be comfortable treating patients from children through seniors and work in a clinic/community health setting . Working knowledge of Spanish preferred.
Essential Functions Include:
- Providing initial evaluations, psychotherapy, disposition/treatment planning and case management services for diverse patient population.
- Working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team as well as on-site medical providers and community agencies.
- Timely documentation by way of electronic medical record.
Master’s Degree in social work from an accredited school of social work CT Licensure
Good time management and organizational skills
Ability to work effectively with a multidisciplinary staff and outside providers
Bilingual in English/Spanish is strongly preferred
Experience with all ages- children through seniors.
Additional General Requirements:
Assists in program development as directed by the Social Services Coordinator.
Keeps necessary records and documentation in patient records.
Attends necessary community meetings when required.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Strong computer proficiency, including strong typing and computer analytical skills. Adept in Microsoft Office Suite.
Familiarity with tele-medicine & prior experience a plus.
Working for Optimus:
• OHC provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
• 100% Outpatient Setting
* Excellent health & welfare benefit options
• Competitive Compensation
• Optimus and its caring, multi-lingual staff proudly serve our community in a patient-centered environment.
OPTIMUS HEALTH CARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
Link: Job & Application Details
Optimus Health Care