Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford, Stratford and Milford, CT. We are the largest provider of primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are presently recruiting for a Internal Medicine Physician to provide medical care to patients in our expanding service in Bridgeport, CT
About this Position:
• Patients range in age from adults to the elderly.
• Comfortable working with a primary care community health center with multicultural, multilingual patient population.
• Excellent Growth Opportunity
• 100 % Outpatient Setting
• The ideal candidate must have a medical degree from an accredited Medical School
• Completion of a Residency from an accredited institution specializing in Internal Medicine.
• Current Connecticut Licensure or application in process.
• Must be Board Certified or Eligible to sit for exam.
•Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus performance based incentive & sign on bonus
• Excellent Health & Welfare Benefits
• CME Days & $ Stipend, Vacation and Sick Time
• 403B Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Contribution
• FTCA Malpractice Insurance
• NHSC Student Loan Repayment, if eligible
Working for Optimus:
OHC provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function. Excellent employer paid benefits. Competitive compensation. Optimus and its caring, multi-lingual staff proudly serve our community in a patient-centered environment.
OPTIMUS HEALTH CARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER