Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford, Stratford and Milford, CT. We are the largest provider of primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are presently recruiting for a Full-Time Family Medicine Physician to provide medical care to patients in our Stamford, CT Clinic.
About this Position:
- Patients range in age from adolescents to the elderly.
- Comfortable working with a primary care community health center with multicultural, multilingual patient population.
- The Physician will also provide supervision to APRN’s and PA’s.
- 100 % Outpatient Setting
- The ideal candidate must have a medical degree from an accredited Medical School
- Completion of a Residency from an accredited institution specializing in Family Medicine.
- Current Connecticut Licensure or application in process.
- Must be Board Certified or Eligible to sit for exam.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus performance based incentive & sign on bonus,
- Excellent Health & Dental insurance options
- CME Days & $ Stipend, Vacation and Sick Time
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Contribution
- FTCA Malpractice Insurance
- NHSC Student Loan Repayment, if eligible
Working for Optimus:
- Optimus Healthcare provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
- We offer excellent employer paid benefits, competitive compensation in a 100% Outpatient Setting.
- Optimus and its caring, multi-lingual staff proudly serve our community in a patient-centered multi-specialty medical home.
- We are close to the coast and less than one hour to New York City,
Optimus Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer