Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford, and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider of primary health services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are presently recruiting for a Full-Time Call Center Agent for our Stamford location. This position facilitates and maintains the flow and volume of incoming telephone calls to Optimus Health Care. The successful candidate will encompass a combination of some or all of the following skills including phone and front office administrative skills, a background in the health care field, as well as strong customer service skills. The Full-Time Call Center Agent must be bilingual in English & Spanish.
Essential Functions Include:
• Provide professionalism and telephone etiquette to all customers.
• Ensure that telephones are answered within three rings, utilizing proper phone etiquette.
• Ensure to follow site guidelines when making appointments.
• When placing a phone call on hold return to caller within 30-60 seconds.
• Review patient account to ensure patients are due for Physical or Vaccinations.
• Provide general physician paging services as required.
• Communicate with the answering service on a daily basis to ensure that we have the same on-call provider.
• Ensure that tasks for providers and clinical staff on patient and pharmacy requests are accurate.
• Assist with patient recall and call backlists when necessary.
• Review Intergy appointment schedules.
• Schedule appointments for patients when necessary and follow the PCMH methodology.
• Remind patient of payments that are due at time of service.
• Ensure that all tasks and phone messages all completed by the end of the day.
• Schedule and Reschedule patients when necessary.
• Assists in reporting telephone equipment or service complaints and problems
• Maintain log of emergency calls, such as complaints, bomb threats and security
• Meet with Call Center Coordinator regarding daily guidelines.
• Perform other duties as required assigned by Call Center Coordinator.
Additional General Requirements:
Language Requirement: Bilingual (English/Spanish) Required
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: At least five years’ experience with multi-line switchboard preferably in a health care setting.
• Commitment to the maintenance of patient privacy.
• Professional, positive attitude, vision and understanding of customer service principles.
• Strong computer skills, great typing skills are a must.
Working for Optimus:
• OHC provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
• Competitive Compensation
• Optimus and its caring and multi-lingual staff proudly serve hundreds of thousands of our neighbors, in a caring patient-centered environment.
OPTIMUS HEALTH CARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
Optimus Health Care