Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford, and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider of primary health services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status. Optimus and its caring, multi-cultural staff serve our community in a patient-centered environment.
We are presently recruiting for a dedicated MD/DO to provide care in our Bridgeport, CT location. This Full Time Addiction Psychiatrist will work within a multidisciplinary team to provide Psychiatric Care including evaluations and medication management for a diverse patient base. Specific experience and interest working with the substance abuse and addiction population along with some general adult population
Interview, assess, diagnose and treat patients appropriately within the standard of care. Prescribe psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional or behavioral disorders. Collaborate with other Behavioral Health Professionals to discuss treatment plans and patient progress. No On-Call Requirements and 100% Outpatient Setting.
MD/DO from an accredited Medical School, Completion of Residency Program specializing in Psychiatry, Addiction Fellowship preferred Board Certified and Connecticut Licensure.
Working for Optimus:
- OHC provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
- Competitive Compensation with incentive opportunities for many positions
- Sign on bonus
- Professional development including CME and stipend
- Comprehensive Health & Welfare Benefits
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Contribution
- NHSC Student Loan Repayment, if eligible
- Paid vacation and sick time
- FTCA Malpractice Insurance
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer