Nurse Care Manager – PCMH
UCFS is seeking a Nurse Care Manager working in conjunction with a care team, to identify and proactively manage the care needs of high-risk patients and other patients identified by the practice as needing targeted support within the primary care practice setting. The Nurse Care Manager is responsible for providing comprehensive services with particular attention to transitions of care, disease education and self-management support. The Nurse Care Manager will be integrated into the person centered medical home (PCMH+), and will work in partnership with the health care team to promote the quadruple aim of improved population health, improved patient experience, reducing cost of care and improved physician experience.
Highly Desired Skills
- Current Registered Nurse CT license
- Nursing/Certified Case Manager (CCM) is preferred
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Experience of 3-5 years in community health setting, public health, chronic disease management, community nursing, or case management, preferred.
Salary is dependent on experience
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with 8.5% employer contribution
- Paid time off
- Company-paid Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- 10 minutes away from Mohegan and Foxwoods Casino
UCFS an established and highly respected Health & Human Services organization in Eastern Connecticut has been a cornerstone in the community since 1877, providing an array of Health & Human Services. Our team of 300+ employees is dedicated to improving the health & well-being of the community in which we live and serve. Learn more about us at www.ucfs.org.
How to Apply
United Community and Family Services