StayWell Health Center has an opportunity for a Medical Referral Coordinator in a fast-paced professional, medical office. The successful candidate will be a dedicated team player with an exceptional level of detail orientation and customer service. Some responsibilities include:
- Initiate and complete referral coordination in a timely manner according to policies and procedures
- Maintain ongoing tracking and appropriate referral documentation; promoting team awareness and safeguard patient safety.
- Establish and maintain relationships with identified service providers.
- Verify complete and accurate registration, including patient demographic and current insurance information.
- Contact review organizations and insurance companies to ensure prior approval requirements are met.
- Ensure current patient’s primary care record including specialist consults, hospitalizations, ER visits, and community organizations.
- Resolve potential barriers related to the health care system; financial or social
Required knowledge and experience
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- English-Spanish Bilingual required
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Competitive salary
- NO COST Medical Health Insurance
- NO COST life insurance
- Ten (10) paid holidays annually
- Twenty (20) PTO days annually
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness for eligible applicants
- 401k for eligible employees
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability) available
How to Apply
StayWell Health Center