Title: Marketing and Communications Assistant
Department: Marketing and Community Relations
Reports To: Director-Marketing and Community Relations
EEOC: Administrative Support
FSLA Status: Non-Exempt
The Marketing and Communications Assistant is a personable, organized and resourceful professional with professional experience demonstrating a very strong skillset in administrative support within a high volume producing department. This Assistant will provide the Department Director and staff with administrative support encompassing but not limited to advertisement, community, media and vendor relations, contractual agreements, internal & external communications, tracking and reporting, and community outreach along with basic office duties. Primarily, this position will include the provision of general and administrative support of all department functions and initiatives.
CS-HHC’s Expectations of all Employees
- Adheres to all Cornell Scott-Hill Health Corporation’s Policies and Procedures
- Conducts self in a manner that represents CS-HHC’s Values at all times
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with all work-related contacts
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about Departmental and CS-HHC concerns
- Consistently reports to work on time, prepared to perform the duties of the position
- Meets productivity standards and performs duties as workload necessitates
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Department Director with business communications supporting the Departments relationship building and advertisement strategies
- Provide administrative assistance on marketing, communications, community relations and development projects and/or special promotions to successful conclusions
- Act as primary scheduler for the Department, communicate internally and externally
- Provide back up support to the health center’s social media accounts with the goal of increasing engagement in online channels
- Support a variety of tracking and reporting on specific department functions and/or projects that demonstrate department productivity
- Receive departmental phone calls and email communications, providing responses efficiently and with accurate information
- Provide support to organizational event planning
- General Office duties: photocopy, email scanning, filing; prepare mailings/packaging and shredding;
- Perform all other duties as required.
Education and Experience: High School Diploma; some collegiate academic experience; demonstrated professional experience.
Abilities: Ability to utilize Microsoft office suite technology to support administrative functions, ensure compliance and efficiency of time and human resources; exceptional customer service etiquette (internal/external) with strong writing skills and verbal communication; problem solver; analytical thinker; Ability to speak publicly with confidence; ability to work with all ages, faith and sexual orientation. Requires ability to demonstrate flexibility with scheduling and work in a team setting. Positive attitude, welcoming and outgoing personality, exceptional organizational and communication skills in a detailed-oriented, multi-task, fast paced customer focused organization. Frequent evenings and weekends may be required.
How to Apply
Cornell Scott – Hill Health Center