The RN of Internal Medicine is responsible for delivery of clinical care and works closely with medical providers and support staff to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of primary health care services to all patients.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS
Nursing degree from an accredited nursing school plus 2 years of clinical experience providing nursing services to patients from diverse economic and cultural backgrounds, as well as exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are required. Outpatient primary care settings experience preferred. Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus.
Licensure Requirements for Clinical Positions
Credential(s) Required: Current State of Connecticut Unencumbered Registered Nurse License
Wheeler provides equitable access to innovative care that improves health, recovery and growth at all stages of life.
Wheeler Clinic offers access to a comprehensive array of benefits, including:
For Good Health
- Anthem Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), with company contribution of up to $1,000 per year
- Wellness Programs
- Free annual flu shots
For a Secure Future
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid long-term disability insurance
- 403(b) Plan, with clinic contributions for eligible employees
For Career Advancement
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Training and development opportunities
For Work Life Balance
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling
- Employee discounts at local spa and on cell phone services
How to Apply