Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Float
Fast-paced community health center seeks:
- A positive, caring, and motivated Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who works quickly and efficiently and is able to multi-task well. The successful candidate will demonstrate good reasoning and decision-making skills.
- LPN must be comfortable with direct patient care “floating” to pediatrics, adult medicine and Women’s Health (OB/ GYN).
- Making referrals, renewing prescriptions, taking health histories and vital signs are a few of the responsibilities of this nurse.
- Prior community health care experience preferred; willing to train qualified/motivated candidate.
- Travel to StayWell sites in Waterbury and Naugatuck is required.
- Must be available to work 8-hour shifts between the hours of 8AM and 8PM; some evening and weekend hours are required.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Competitive salary
- 100% premium paid United Health Care core medical coverage
- 100% premium paid $50,000 employee life insurance
- 10 paid holidays annually
- 20 PTO days annually
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 – $27.00 per hour
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Waterbury, CT 06702: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- , read, and write fluently in Spanish (Preferred)
- CPR / BLS (Required)
- unrestricted CT LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (Required)
Work Location: In person
How to Apply