Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Licensed Clinical Social Worker – Behavioral Health Clinician
StayWell Health Center – Remote
Fast-paced community health center seeks:
- A Spanish-speaking Licensed Clinical Social Work (LCSW) responsible for clinical service provision to adult patients within the Department of Behavioral Health.
Some responsibilities include of this LCSW Behavioral Health Clinician include:
- Providing initial behavioral health evaluation with adults in an outpatient clinic
- Performing assessment utilizing current DSM diagnostic criteria, evaluation including psychosocial assessment, and mental status exams for adults
- Identifying patient problems; completing Initial and Master Treatment Plans to ensure that patients receive evidence-based treatment
- Case presentation within multidisciplinary clinical team meetings
- Conducting direct and individual psycho-educational and psychosocial therapy
- Utilizing telehealth technologies as appropriate to provide care to clients.
- Documenting findings and progress toward patient goal attainment
- Providing appropriate discharge planning and continuity of carein conjunction with a Behavioral Health Case Management team
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- No After Hours or On-Call
- Competitive salary
- No-cost medical coverage
- No-cost life insurance
- 10 paid holidays annually
- 25 PTO days annually
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term disability)
Job Type: Full-time