Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites in Bridgeport, Stamford, and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider or primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
Our behavioral health department is looking to add an experienced Spanish speaking LCSW to join a dynamic multidisciplinary team providing services for children in our Bridgeport location. The incoming Licensed Clinical Social Worker will provide a variety of psychosocial services to children including initial evaluations, treatment planning, and case management.
Essential Functions Include:
- Providing initial evaluations, psychotherapy, disposition/treatment planning and case management services for diverse patient population.
- Working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team as well as on-site medical providers and community agencies.
- Timely documentation by way of electronic medical record.
- Orientation and supervision of social work intern students as needed.
- Master’s Degree in social work from an accredited school of social work
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with a multidisciplinary staff and outside providers
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a preferred
- Experience with children and adolescents
Additional General Requirements:
- Assists in program development as directed by the Social Services Coordinator.
- Keeps necessary records and documentation in patient records.
- Attends necessary community meetings when required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer proficiency, including strong typing and computer analytical skills. Adept in Microsoft Office Suite.
OPTIMUS HEALTH CARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER