- Provides individual and group counseling using evidence based techniques under the supervision of a licensed therapist.
- Coordinates treatment with other providers to ensure best client care.
- Ensures appropriate aftercare plan for all assigned clients.
- Effectively manages crisis situations on the unit.
- Documents in the clinical record according to requirements of the regulatory agencies.
- Follows the utilization review process.
- Other related duties as assigned.
To be considered for this position, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services Related Field, 2 years’ experience preferred.
- Knowledge of case management principles and procedures; knowledge of and ability to apply quality standards, procedures and protocols; knowledge of social, cultural, economic, medical, psychological and legal issues which influence attitudes and behaviors of patients and families; knowledge of and ability to apply clinical therapeutic models of client care with emphasis on interdisciplinary team approach; ability to work in a cooperative and collaborative manner as a team member with agency associates as well as external teams and family members; strong interpersonal skills and oral, written and computer communication skills; ability to learn specialized client care applicable to work assignment; ability to listen and provide empathetic assistance to clients and families in meeting their needs and carrying out prescribed treatments; ability to develop therapeutic relationships with clients, and their caregivers; ability to respond to emergencies; ability to respond to and seek supervision; ability to analyze and evaluate proper care and treatment.
Strong candidates should also possess:
- The ability to provide client-centered services
- A belief that every individual in need deserves quality service and an opportunity for recovery
- An adaptive/flexible work style
- A commitment to professional growth and development as well as to organizational growth
InterCommunity, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive salaries, generous employee benefit packages and flexible schedules. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply