Integrated Care APRN – Substance Abuse Population
Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites in Bridgeport, Stamford, and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider or primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are presently recruiting for a full- time Integrated Care Advanced Practice Registered Nurse or Physician Assistant to provide primary care medical services to the adult addiction and behavioral health population. This is a grant funded position and requires working in two sites. Experience/interest working with adults with substance abuse and/or addiction issues is preferred.
About this Position:
- Experience and interest in providing care to the behavioral health/addiction populations
- Obtain complete medical history & physical data for patients
- Determine appropriate diagnostic procedures as needed
- Perform complete physical exams & record results in EMR
- Develop quality control/assurance standards
- Educate patient and families regarding medications, health, and illness protection.
- 100% Outpatient Setting
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and successful completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program Or successful of an approved Physician Assistant program.
- 1-3 years’ experience in the area of adult or family medicine
- Active CT FNP Licensure or in process
- Board Certified
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus, not required
- OHC provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
- Excellent employer health & welfare benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Familiarity with tele-medicine and prior experience a plus!
Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus performance based incentive & sign on bonus
- Excellent Health & Welfare Benefits
- CME Days & $ Stipend, Vacation and Sick Time
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Contribution FTCA Malpractice Insurance
- NHSC Student Loan Repayment, if eligible
Optimus and its caring, multi-cultural staff proudly serve our community in a patient-centered environment.
Optimus is an Equal Opportunity Employer