Integrated Care APRN/PA. Float
Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites in Bridgeport, Stamford, and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider or primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are presently recruiting for a Advanced Practice Registered Nurse or Physician Assistant to work with multiple sites providing primary care to children/adolescents and adults. Additionally, helpful if flexible to provide care to patients that may have substance abuse issues.
About this Position:
- Obtaining complete medical history and physical data on patients
- Determine appropriate diagnostic procedures as needed
- Perform complete physical exams and record results in EMR, maintain and review charts
- Order appropriate lab and diagnostic procedures
- Educate patient and families regarding medications, health, and illness protection
- Perform other related work as desired.
How to Apply